Maxtrix Medium Twin XL over Full XL Bunk Bed
SLOPE XL CS
Our classic twin over full bunk bed goes XL! Now 4” longer – perfect for sleeping different sizes and ages comfortably in one room. Full XL size bed as bottom bunk = extra space for snuggling, sleepovers or adult guests. Angled ladder attaches to bedside rail for clean finish + allows trundle or underbed storage use.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Meet the ‘Slope XL’, our original Maxtrix Kid’s twin over full bunk bed now with 4 more inches to accommodate longer legs. Combines full XL bed on the bottom with a twin XL up top.
Standard twin width (42.5”) + standard full width (46.5”) x 84 inches long. Requires XL size mattresses.
Perfect for a growing older child in a shared bedroom. Parents appreciate the extra room to stretch out at story time. It also provides comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Angled ladder entrance has extra wide, grooved steps and sturdy handrail for safe, easy climbing. Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed to sleep one more, or opt to add underbed drawers for extra storage.
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling. Simply “unlock” and separate for two traditional beds, or convert into another style entirely.
Overall: L: 84" x D: 61.5" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)